IPB

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Please click here to support us.
Kool Lite Tools Webmail   KLT Forums Webmail   SoftVB Webmail
Kool Lite Tools   KLT K++   KppFree Filesharing   Proxys4u   ShareTheFiles   Smiley Generator

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> SharpKeys
firefox
post Sep 26 2011, 10:41 AM
Post #1

GENERAL FIREFOX
Group Icon

Group: Members
Member No.: 45
Causing the decline of print media since 1965

SharpKeys is a Registry hack that is used to make certain keys on a keyboard act like other keys. For example, if you accidentally hit Caps Lock often, you could use this utility to map Caps Lock to a Shift key or even turn it off completely. This official release includes support for up to 104 mappings, an extensive list of available keys, and a "Type Key" option to help when managing mappings. As it relies on internal support within Windows NT, Windows 2000, Windows XP, Windows Server 2003, Windows Vista, or Windows 7, you must be running one of these OS's for this Registry hack to work.

With the move to version 3, I've decided to release the source code to the public via Codeplex, so that the developer community can actively enhance and support SharpKeys - if I decide to work on future versions, it will be along side anyone else that has dipped into the source code. My hope is that the list of available keys will grow to include more international options and that other random asked-for features get added as people require them. I will continue to host a copy of 3.0, as that's the most current copy, but I'm going to ask that all support requests go through Codeplex - this will allow other people to help with new features, going forward.

The source code can be found at http://www.codeplex.com/sharpkeys - enjoy!

Developers Website
Download MSI
Download ZIP

NOTE: Also useful for when you want to setup a Kiosk and disable or remap the CTRL, ALT, DEL keys (this is what I use it for)

--------------------
IPB Image

IPB Image

IPB Image

Dell Precision T5400, WinXP Pro SP3 32bit fully updated, McAfee Corp Edition,
Watchguard Firewall, Intel®Xeon® CPU, Dual Quad Core Processors, 4GB Ram,
E5410 @ 2.33GHz, Nvidia Quadro FX570, Raid-1 Dual 500GB Sata 10000 rpm Hard Drives
Dual DVD Burners, IE9, Opera, MBAM

IPB Image
User is online!Profile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
MUSCLEMAN
post Sep 26 2011, 10:42 PM
Post #2

I'm blonde
Group Icon

Group: Administrator
Member No.: 1
I have SDS because I post whore

LOL thats pretty cool, thx ff headbanger.gif headbanger.gif headbanger.gif headbanger.gif

--------------------
HERE IS TO BALAMM AND DGMORTAL---Sig---Pm---R.I.P ALIENWHERE
IPB Image
IPB Image
IPB Image
IPB Image | Other P2P Clients & K-Lite Codec Packs | Kool Lite Tools | SMILIES | PROXIES | Kazaa Lite Tools K++ | KppFree | TBP2P | DE Skins |IPB Image
QUOTE('ANGELeyes')
Muscleman is the greatest and he is the WINNER of "The Last Poster Wins" Thread! ! ! ! :13:
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

- Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 22nd July 2014 - 06:26 PM

Copyright © 2003-2008 Kool Lite Tools, Inc.
All rights reserved.