IPB

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Please click here to support us.
Kool Lite Tools Webmail   KLT Forums Webmail   SoftVB Webmail
Kool Lite Tools   KLT K++   KppFree Filesharing   Proxys4u   ShareTheFiles   Smiley Generator

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Clipboard Utilities, Flashpaste and ClipDiary
Otis
post Aug 10 2005, 09:35 AM
Post #1

Resident BP
Group Icon

Group: Members
Member No.: 3,141
Arr matey, pirate me butt

Clipdiary :

When you use your computer you constantly place something into the clipboard. But it can't store your data for a long time - you turn off the computer or just copy some other text, and the data is lost. In most cases, this is not a problem, but have you never needed the text you copied 30 minutes or an hour ago? Maybe your computer is hanging and the program hasn't saved the data? Or maybe you copied some interesting information from a web page, but then someone distracted you and you forgot to paste it where you had wanted? Or you may simply want to recall what you were doing at the computer a month or even a year ago. There are a lot of cases when you may need to return to your clipboard content and we can offer a solution to this problem.

Install our free ClipDiary utility and you will never lose the data you once copied. The utility will run on Windows startup and will record everything you place to the clipboard into the database. At any moment you can view the clipboard history, copy the necessary item back into the cache memory or even paste it into an application. All you have to do is press the "Ctrl+D" keys combination or click the program icon in the system tray.

ClipDiary can log clipboard history and record data of several formats: plain text, RTF (Rich Text Format) and bitmap images (BMP). So, besides saving parts of text, you can easily make series of screenshots in your favorite games, and ClipDiary will save them for you.

user posted image

source download

Flashpaste :

Flashpaste is a new breed of text copying utilities that are overtaking millions of PCs worldwide. While regular built-in Windows clipboard is sufficient enough for most computer users, writers, coders and developers need a more powerful, easily customizable and practical tool. Flashpaste is certainly all that and more.

Essentially, Flashpaste has two very important features. The first one is smart text insertion. While writing e-mails or creating documents, people frequently use the same words, phrases, greetings, e-mail addresses and URLs. This is especially true for people who provide technical support via e-mail, because most questions have already been asked and answered numerous times before. With Flashpaste, PC user can "program" all popular addresses, words, phrases and paragraphs he or she frequently uses. When necessary, the user simply presses a hotkey to launch a list of such phases or types in a designated letter combination to insert certain phrase.

You can use various macros while generating lines. Macros are certain strings that are either replaced or processed by the program when it inserts lines. Using macros, you can add the current time and date, insert the commands emulating pressing the Tab or Enter keys...

The second feature is clipboard history. While regular Windows clipboard inserts only the last copied text segment, Flashpaste records all words, numbers and phrases recently copied, allowing program users to easily insert them. The feature eliminates unnecessary repeated copying and pasting and is in very high demand by software developers and writers.

user posted image
user posted image
user posted image
user posted image

source lite version download (freeware)

This post has been edited by Otis: Aug 10 2005, 09:46 AM

--------------------

IPB ImageIPB ImageIPB Image
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
MUSCLEMAN
post Aug 10 2005, 09:38 AM
Post #2

I'm blonde
Group Icon

Group: Administrator
Member No.: 1
I have SDS because I post whore

nice what is going on with imageshack? now they are blocking some of the picks?

--------------------
HERE IS TO BALAMM AND DGMORTAL---Sig---Pm---R.I.P ALIENWHERE
IPB Image
IPB Image
IPB Image
IPB Image | Other P2P Clients & K-Lite Codec Packs | Kool Lite Tools | SMILIES | PROXIES | Kazaa Lite Tools K++ | KppFree | TBP2P | DE Skins |IPB Image
QUOTE('ANGELeyes')
Muscleman is the greatest and he is the WINNER of "The Last Poster Wins" Thread! ! ! ! :13:
+Quote Post
SuperSonic
post Aug 10 2005, 09:44 AM
Post #3

Group: Banned
Group Icon

Member No.: 22
PERMABANNED, WOULD NOT BUY FROM AGAIN

I needed something like that, copy the text now then its overwritten when I copy something else, very annoying. Nice find man smile.gif

--------------------
This member has been banned permenantly for spaming the board.
-site admin-
+Quote Post
Otis
post Aug 10 2005, 09:47 AM
Post #4

Resident BP
Group Icon

Member No.: 3,141
Arr matey, pirate me butt

Argh image shack is irritating me.

--------------------

IPB ImageIPB ImageIPB Image
+Quote Post
SuperSonic
post Aug 10 2005, 09:50 AM
Post #5

Group: Banned
Group Icon

Member No.: 22
PERMABANNED, WOULD NOT BUY FROM AGAIN

try http://www.imageark.net/

--------------------
This member has been banned permenantly for spaming the board.
-site admin-
+Quote Post
MUSCLEMAN
post Aug 10 2005, 09:51 AM
Post #6

I'm blonde
Group Icon

Group: Administrator
Member No.: 1
I have SDS because I post whore

damn it now i got to make another uploader user posted image

--------------------
HERE IS TO BALAMM AND DGMORTAL---Sig---Pm---R.I.P ALIENWHERE
IPB Image
IPB Image
IPB Image
IPB Image | Other P2P Clients & K-Lite Codec Packs | Kool Lite Tools | SMILIES | PROXIES | Kazaa Lite Tools K++ | KppFree | TBP2P | DE Skins |IPB Image
QUOTE('ANGELeyes')
Muscleman is the greatest and he is the WINNER of "The Last Poster Wins" Thread! ! ! ! :13:
+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

- Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 23rd April 2014 - 08:43 PM

Copyright © 2003-2008 Kool Lite Tools, Inc.
All rights reserved.